Click Here to see the True Rank Final Stats from NGL Atlanta.
Atlanta, GA --- Halo Reach Tournament --- 10/9/2010
Event Details - COD Modern Warfare 2
NGL Atlanta will be host Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Currently we are looking to run 2v2 and 4v4 events.
Give us your opinion! Post in the New NGL Forum.
Atlanta Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Event Details
NGL is currently expecting to host 2 events. 4v4 and 2v2. Make sure you let your vote be known. Visit the NGL Forum.
4v4 Team Event
NGL Atlanta's main event is the 4v4 Tournament. The 4v4 tournament will be a double elemination event. Each match-up will consist of a best of 3 series. The finals matches will be a best of 5 series.
The 2v2 event will be based on a single eleminiation bracket and each match up will consist of a "Best of 3" series.
*Note* the 2v2 event is considered secondary to the 4v4 and FFA events. 4v4 and FFA matches will always take priority over 2v2 matches.
*Note* NGL Reserves the right to adjust all games/matches/rules and settings to fit the best interest of completing the tournament in a timely fashion.
SETTINGS & RULES
1. A match consists of 3 games (except for championship matches which will be best 3 out of 5 games). A match will always begin with a Search and Destroy (SnD) gametype and include 2 additional gametypes of either Capture the Flag (CTF), Team Deathmatch (TDM) and Demolition (Demo).
2. All games will be played on a pod of 8 Xbox 360 consoles.
3. Every player will have a level 70 character and be allowed to set-up custom classes before each match. (No additional time for class set-up will be given between games. It is highly encouraged that all needed classes be set-up during the pre-match warm-up time.)
4. The following list will be NGL default settings for all gametypes:
5. All settings marked with an asterisk(*) can be changed if the team captains from both teams agree on the changes. Team Captains have 1 minute before each game to discuss and make changes.
6. If any player is caught using banned weapons or perks, that player's team will forfeit the current game.
7. Gametype Specific Settings
8. We have no tolerance for cheating, "glitching," or absing game mechanics. Any player caught cheating may be banned from the current tournament as well as future NGL events.
9. It is the host teams responsability to make sure game settings are correct. If settings are incorrect, 1 warning will be give to both teams. After that the host team will forfeit the current game upon each subsequent improper host.
10. Hosting will alternate after each game. The highest seed will host 1st. Non-host will be allowed to select team (Terrorists or Soldiers ...ect).
Entry Fees / Registration
Team Pass 4v4 - Includes 4 individual entries into the 4v4 event.
NGL Pass 4v4 & 2v2 - Includes 4 individual entries into the 4v4 event, and 4 passes into the 2v2
2v2 Team Pass - Includes 2 passes into the 2v2 event.
The NGL Prize Package is equal up to over $5000 in cash and prizes.
With a Full Bracket.